Sunday 29 March 2015

Bloggers Fashion Week 2 / Review




BFWL :
Honestly this blogger fashion week was amazing, i was really treated with the gifting lounge and was so excited to try out everything !
SOo how to start after me and Chervelle search for hours for this venue we finally arrived and was treated to some Beautiful cakes and macaroons from BBbakery  They were too good i couldn't stop going back to the macaroons they have to be my fav.. They have a bakery in Covent garden where you can go for afternoon tea! how cute :)


After that we went for a look around and met a lovely lady who had the amazing idea of Key holder that hang to your jeans and bag so that you don't have to search around for ages for your keys,
Also great for if you are a type of person to go to the gym.
I've been trying it our for a few days now and i love it, So easy to find my keys then standing outside the door for ages freezing.








After that I ran into the lovely ladies from City Swish Who did my nails last time and no surprise did an amazing job again i can't wait to get these lades around, If you didn't know they are a great company who come to your home and do what ever you wish from nails to makeup to hair.
Very kind and chatty and great for a girly sleep over or a little treat :)




Moving on there was loads of brilliant Jewellery stands this time. 
Just trade who are very simplistic and classic great for everyday uses loads of gold and triangle cuts. I was obsessed.. check them out if your a simple kind of girl like me. But if you're into that more bold statment stuff check out Gossimar Wings these do lovely bold colour filled jewels great statement pieces. 




Other brands such as SlenderToxTea were there which i was excited about as I've tired other brands before but after trying there day teas and blender mix i was hocked really cleared my system feeling fresh and i noticed feeling slimmer and more tight straight away, This will need an update ill let you know any side effect so far I've just been getting cleared out oops TMI... hehe



Nikip London ! wow all i can say .. Very talented lady who designs all her scarfs and bags that have some amazing prints that she's drawn by hand. i love the range of creativity at this BFW it was really nice to see the hard work from these brands. 
Other brands that i loved was Lip glam one hydrating mixer purpose lip gloss that can also be used on nails and face and any dry area, I've noticed my lips feeling more hydrated so far so good. 
Umberto Giannini I've heard of this brand but never tired but I'm so glad i did the volume i got from the Backcomb in a bottle is crazy !! if you have flat hair like me give that a try still not tried the frizz tamer but i have high hopes :) 



Moving on to one of my best Results of the night MAGNITONE I've used this for 3 nights now and for someone who struggles with there skin due to Acne and dryness, as we know I'm always trying to find ways to cleanse my skin. This little pink beauty and taken my dry skin away and left my skin feeling amazing Soft is an understatement my skin hasn't felt this smooth in a while, so far has not irritated my acne one bit if so reduced redness. I'm looking forward to using this product more and doing some updates,
i will for sure be documenting stick around !




 So overall was very Successful day, So nice to meet all these brands and have a little play around so far I've loved most but i will be updating my honestly views as always, UPDATE: Youtube - Me and my lovely friend/blogger Chervelle will be going a youtube video together so an update on the MAGNITONE and how we found it also a talk about the BFW and our overall day so keep your eyes pilled and ill leave you with some more photos from the night. Sadly didn't get any photos from the fashion show as i was getting my nails painted but it looked great all the girls were stunning of what i saw :)



Thanks for reading
...
Ruby May 

No comments:

Post a Comment